Some forms of branding may look sleek and streamlined, but their fashion sense may not last forever. If you’re overdue for a rebranding, or you are looking to get started with your very own social media brand, it’s time to contact us right away. With the newest styles emerging for 2017, there isn’t another moment to spare. It can be easy to rebrand your social media presence and give your business a whole new look that can satisfy your niche. These current branding trends of 2017 can help you determine what you need to do to stylize your look and keep your branding ahead of the game.
What to Do
First, it’s important to realize what things you can do to start re-establishing your brand right away. Recognize the traits that are being valued over others, and soon you will be able to fit your social media profile into a brand that catches the most followers. A few of the following tips can help you understand the most important things to do when it comes to rebranding for 2017:
- Get mobile. If you aren’t connected through mobile devices, or your website isn’t adaptable on a mobile site, you should change things quickly.
- Make authentic posts. Make sure that you keep posting relevant content that will keep your readers and followers interested. Post different topics that are all related to a central theme.
- Use analytics. The thought of using analytics may be daunting, but it can help you understand what psychological trends and messages are pulling people in – or sending them away.
What NOT to Do
Just as important as knowing how to keep up with the latest branding trends, you should also know what you should NOT do. Remember to avoid these things at all costs to ensure that you are staying up to date and relevant in the market:
- Do not post too much. While staying relevant is vitally important, you don’t want to spam your readers’ pages with content in which they may not find interest. Keep content concise, relevant, and interesting, without posting too much.
- Do not use automated systems. While automated posting systems were revolutionary when they were advertised to businesses, they are starting to become a thing of the past. Users will want to see authentic content.
- Do not use too many keywords. Using too many keywords in an article can make it look stuffy and unnatural. Keep a good flow and pace so your followers can learn about your personality. Allow them to connect with you.
- Do not pay for followers and likes. Although a high amount of followers may seem eye-catching to someone that has come across your personal or company Instagram page, it will not take long for readers to catch on. The lack of engagement based on the amount of followers and likes will highlight the fact that you paid for inorganic traffic to your platform’s page. Always stay true to genuine content and organic traffic to ensure that your audience is truly invested in the concept of your page and/or brand.
Use these Trends to Your Advantage
Are you ready to re-brand your business or create a new brand that can satisfy the readers of 2017? If so, we are here to help. By checking out the newest brands, as well as the newest fails of 2017, you can more easily understand what you need to do in order to establish a healthy and attractive space for your niche. Branding is not always easy, which is why we can offer assistance. Before you know it, you will be able to stay ahead of the game and keep up with the current branding trends and pull in more and more customers as you do so.